Stubborn foot corns can hinder you from having a good day because of the pain it causes you whenever you walk. Ill-fitting shoes can be the reason for having this unwanted foot skin problem. To prevent this, taking care of your feet is a must. The feet area is a part of the body that is commonly neglected. In fact, our feet should have the utmost care it need like the rest of our body parts. To remove corns, you should try basic and important foot care tips. Here are clinical and helpful guides to remove foot corn and prevent it from doing further damages on your skin.
Ideas to Treat Yourself to Corn Free and Healthy Feet
• DIY foot spa at home. A do-it-yourself foot spa at home can be very fun and helpful to you. By doing it yourself, you can save money. Soak your feet into warm water and use dermatological tested scrub products. This will soften your corn and calluses making it easier to remove naturally. Remember not to cut your corn since since it can cause bacterial infection. Try to scrub it using a pumice stone. After your foot spa session, apply soothing lotions with Aloe or Vitamin E to keep your skin soft and feeling comfortable.
• Try foot corn home remedies . If you are not sure what type of over-the-counter drug is right for you to treat your corn, use some prescriptions you can find in your house. You can use lemon and tie it over the painful area of your feet overnight. Raw papaya is also an effective home cure for this foot skin problem. Apply half teaspoon of raw papaya juice on the infected area thrice a day for guaranteed cure.
• Do not wear ill-fitting shoes. One of the main culprits for foot corns are ill-fitting shoes. Choose the right shoe size that will provide you comfort when using them. If your shoes are giving you hard time to walk, you better try to find a new pair that will not cause you from having unwanted foot skin problems.
• Use a pad. To prevent the friction on your foot skin and you shoes, use a pad to keep your weight balanced without adding pressure on your feet. It is advisable to use the regular corn pads instead of the medicated ones.
• Always have a proper posture. With the right footwear, you'll be able to have a proper posture when standing and walking. As much as possible do not abuse your feet by standing too long while wearing uncomfortable shoes. If you know that you'll be having a day with a lot of walking and running, find a pair of shoes that will keep you stylish, in good posture and comfortable at the same time.
Your feet are your companion for your daily task so taking care of them is very important. Removing them and finding a way to prevent it from coming back will keep you at ease. Look forward for an enjoyable day without dreading to walk wearing your favorite comfortable shoes.