Our foot is undewhatly small yet a very important part of the body. Without it, our body is totally lifeless and incomplete. The entire human body is dependent on the foot as it helps us to stand still and walk for long hours. Our foot is one complex and a delicate structure that can easily be harmed by various diseases which can be inside the body or in the foot itself. The arches in the foot are the important parts that have the ability to control the entire ground force which is delivered into our body.
CAUSES OF FOOT PAIN AND WAYS HOW TO REDUCE IT.
Having foot pain is normal and can happen to anyone of any age. The best part is, there is nothing to worry about!
1) SPRAINS- We often face this foot problem which happens post extreme physical activities which includes walking or running for long hours, exercises in the gym or even when you twist your foot accidentally. A foot sprain can be minor but can also be quite severe in few cases. A sprain can be reduced by a gentle massage by any oil or by applying anti-pain sprays and covering it with a crepe bandage afterwards.
2) PLANTAR FASCIITIS- This problem happens when you end up putting a lot of pressure on your foot. As mentioned before, our foot is a very complex structure and can be easily affected. Plantar fasciitis can result in a good amount of pain as well as stiffness. This can be invented by giving proper rest to the foot and not exerting it too much that it starts giving excruciating pain.
3) INGROWN TOENAILS- This problem usually occurs when corners of the foot nails starts growing either inside the skin or quite close to it. This happens when we avoid cutting foot nails. This usually results in redness and often leads to bleeding too. This can be invented by cutting foot nails timely and not allowing them to grow too much.
4) PES PLANUS- This happens when you are having a flat foot and you end up standing for a long time. It causes pain when you do too much of physical activities. To prevent this, you should always wear flat footwear which does not have heels as it can cause major pain in the long run.
5) BUNIONS- Ever noticed a bump on your big toe? This happens when your toe starts leading down instead of remaining straight. It is considered as one abnormality of the foot bones. It can result in a lot of pain and to prevent the same one should wear comfortable shoes with soft and padded soles or taking appropriate pain relievers.
These are some of the common foot problems that we all face or we 'may' face in future. One should always be aware of the ways to prevent such problems for a smooth and steady 'walk' in life.