Most of the people are now suffering from foot pain. The doctors say that most of their patients complain of foot pain. But why does the pain happen, do you have any idea? Most of the doctors are of the view that shoes are an unavoidable reason. Sometimes the foot pain might be an indication of some problems also. So, if you are suffering from foot-related pain then do consider reading this article to know why at all the pain is bothering you.
• Are you overweight? If yes, then this can be a possible reason. The increase in the weight of a person increases the pressure on the legs and ankle when they are walking.
• Diabetes can also be a possible reason. There are many people in today's world who suffer from diabetes. They do complain of foot problems. This generally happens because of the level of glucose in the blood increases. Increased sugar levels can affect our blood vessels and nerves in the foot. This makes the foot numb and increases their risk of getting wounded. Infections can occur and some even have to get their foot amputated.
• Those who are having rheumatoid arthritis know that the disease causes pain in the joints of a person. The foot can get swollen and the pain can become unbearable. With arthritis, some changes in the appearance of the feet may also occur.
• Extreme arthritis can lead to gout. The increase in the level of uric acid settles in the toes, especially in the larger one. Thus, the person goes through extreme pain. Intake of enough water, diet and regular exercise can help to reduce the pain.
• If one is having peripheral artery disease their veins will go through a contracting in the legs. Thus, the blood circulation would be poor. One major reason for the vein contraction is smoking. So, if you have habits of smoking try to restrain from it for your health.
Keeping the foot well is necessary as a lot of nerves of our body find their place in the foot. However, all the kinds of foot pains can be treated with the right medical aid. They should also wear the right footwear. Trendy footwear is not much comfortable. They can be a reason for the pain. So, one should choose good footwear that would not lead to the pain. One's food habits should also be maintained in order that their health conditions are in control.